1. In the Room Where It Happens
2. History of Race and Gynecology
3. Present Day Perspective: The Racial Divide
4. Reproductive Justice as the Path to Collective Liberation
5. Unpacking Trauma as a Personal Responsibility
6. Healthy Community, Healthy Parent, and Healthy Baby
7. Birthing Liberation
8. A Return to Birth: A Different Outcome for All
Birthing Liberation presents reproductive justice as the pathway to equity and the birthplace of liberation.
Collective liberation rests on the idea that in order for us all to have equity in this world--from the safety of childbirth, to the ability to bring a baby home to a safe community, to having access to resources, safety, and opportunities over the long term--we must all become liberated individuals.